- Customizable dialer codes
- Misc bug fixes
- Added Fix for majority of unknown networks, they should now show up correctly
- Added an "Email network bug report" that you can use to email support when the network is not showing up like you think it should
- [Experimental] Added Notification shortcut for Dialer Codes. This seems a bit convoluted, but due to limitations in Android, is the best place to start for now. We will keep investigating making it easier. Please provide feedback!
- So many people have asked to donate, thank you! You can finally do that in the donate tab.
- Changed the 3rd option for dialer codes to "Next"
- Added button to join Fi Spy Users Google+ community
- Misc bug fixes
- Added AT&T and Verizon icons
- Fixed "Start on Boot" and "Keep icon in tray when app closes" settings
- Updates to carrier database coming soon?
- Signal strength and other info coming soon!
- 3 Tab layout (temporary for beta, moving to material for production)
- Experimental update to log history only when changing networks, you can still get the "old" method of logging by choosing to "Log minor changes..." in settings
- Update database for preparation for signal strength indicator
- Ability to set Fi Spy notification to pull down menu only
- Server connection update (for updating carrier database)
- Fix (#2) for Sprint icons
- Added News and Updates area to settings page
- Fix for Sprint "combo" icon
- Major bug fix on network change
- Ability to show "combo" icons for wifi in settings (default = yes)
- Update to show Sprint icons
- Minor bug fix for crash
- Update to address crash on switching networks